Focus on the social and emotional health of students, understanding that children come from different backgrounds and need different types of support
- Provide the help children need as we transition out of digital learning
- Understanding that helping maintain active lifestyles and a healthy home environment sets them up for success
- Setting up a safe and inclusive school for students from all types of families
Implement and maintain the International Baccalaureate program to enhance quality of education and encourage out-of-town enrollment.
- Keep our students engaged in an academically rigorous system
- Ensure we're supporting parents as well
- Support public library system with programming for all ages
- Maintain a diversity of ideas within our schools and libraries
- start streaming School Committee meetings to increase access
Do you like this page?