- Create affordable housing opportunities for those who work for small businesses and farms in town, for young families, teachers, for fishermen and other local trades people, and seniors hoping to age in place.
- Create a stable income to the Housing Trust as well as incentivize private property owners to create affordable housing units in town available for rent or to own.
- Support small businesses, public school system, small farms, senior life, and recreation opportunities to create a vibrant, multi-generational, diverse community.
- Get RIPTA service to Little Compton as well as bus access to Fall River so that residents can access grocery stores, medical appointments, and other necessities.
- Expand availability of fiber optics and broadband access to all town residents.
Do you like this page?